Web Site Hit Counter

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Casey Anthony Protecting Family, Mom Says


Bullshit, I say.

ORLANDO -- As Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail, her mother made the rounds on the morning network talk shows to talk about the search for Caylee and the latest 911 tapes that were released.

Cindy Anthony told CBS that Casey has requested to do a sketch composite of the person she said has Caylee.

Cindy also spoke to the local media and said that Casey is protecting her family and Caylee by not speaking with investigators.

Cindy said it's important that the focus of this investigation remains Caylee.

"Caylee is missing, OK?” said Cindy. “I've even had psychics call me and tell where Caylee is and that Casey had nothing to do with her disappearance.
I'll take whatever information there. What I want is Caylee to be found and that's what I'm going to continue on doing what I'm doing."

No comments: