Web Site Hit Counter

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fiancee moves in with Drew Peterson


Fiancee moves in with Drew
'She's planning on living there and they're planning on getting married'

January 13, 2009
BY DAN ROZEK AND JOE HOSEY Staff reporters

Drew Peterson has moved his fiancee and her two young children into the Bolingbrook home he formerly shared with his missing fourth wife, Stacy, a relative and other sources say.

And Ernest Raines said his daughter, Christina, 24, has told him that her weekend move into Peterson's home is only the first step.

"She's planning on living there, and they're planning on getting married -- after he gets divorced," Ernest Raines said Monday.

Peterson wouldn't comment Monday, nor would his attorney. Christina Raines couldn't be reached for comment.

Raines said he's not happy that his daughter and his grandchildren moved in with Peterson, who is 30 years older than Christina.

"I don't like the fact that she's with him, but what can I do?" Raines said. "This is not right, but my hands are tied."

He said he had talked by phone several times to his daughter since she moved in with Peterson, and she has told him things are going well.

"She said, 'I'm all right, dad. I'm fine,' " Raines said.

The move means six children 15 and under will be living in Peterson's home, but maybe not for long, Raines said his daughter told him.

Peterson -- who has yet to file for divorce from Stacy -- has already mentioned finding a new place to live, he said.

"He's talking about moving to a bigger place," Ernest Raines said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Dad...stupid daughter!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! You follow all the same news I follow. Couple suggestions: Where's your "about me" page? I would love to see who you are! Also, Can you put an RSS feed widget on your page(found on the Blogger dashboard settings) so I can get automatic feeds of your blog?

I got lost on your blog last night for several hours. Absolutely loved the Casey Anthony timeline!! How long did it take you to put that together??